Opportunities to Join COGI
COGI is a dynamic public health organization. We pride ourselves on quality services conducted through evidenced based programs. This page is designed to advertise for professionals when we are growing our staff as well as list partnership opportunities as they arise.
Please check back often for updates!
- Clinical Outcomes Group, Inc. (COGI), an outpatient drug and alcohol (D&A) clinic is presently seeking a Billing Clerk. The Billing Clerk will report directly to the Fiscal Director and will be an administrative position based in Pottsville. The position will be responsible for all aspects of D&A client billing including but not limited to:
- -Management of all billing to the Single County Authority, medical assistance, health choices and private insurance.
- -Validate client insurance eligibility.
- -Secure prior authorizations and process outpatient registrations for clients. In addition the Billing Clerk will track expiration dates for all authorizations and registrations.
- -Prepare, organize, and submit insurance claims.
- -Follow up and track payments received on client accounts.
- -Reconcile insurance remittances or explanation of benefits.
- -Research, correct, re-submit, and follow up on claim denials.
- Strong organizational skills, extreme attention to detail, superior follow up skills and interpersonal skills are required. This position requires the ability to work as part of a team as well as independently is critical to this position. A certified biller / coder (certificate or degree) with two years experience in a human service field, particularly in a drug and alcohol clinic is preferred. Advanced experience in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word is required. This position is part-time with pro-rated benefits and has the potential to become full-time in the future. Interested applicants should submit their letter of interest and resume via email to email@example.com by January 12, 2015.
- COGI is an equal opportunity employer and all employees must remain tobacco and drug free.