Public Health Services We Provide
For More Information:
If you are a Head Start Family in Columbia, Northumberland, or Schuylkill Counties and are interested in learning more about PROJECT FRESH, please contact Clinical Outcomes Group, Inc. at 1-800-264-1290.
How COGI Can Help You?
Project Fresh Manual
Click to open the PDF version of this manual. Contact Clinical Outcomes Group, Inc. at 1-800-264-1290 for additional information or versions.
- Project Fresh Manual6.29 Meg | 12/1/2009
We can help you establish a smoke-free home, making you and your family healthier.
- Develop an individulized plan to help smokers accept not smoking in your home.
- Help you retrieve acceptance to make you home non-smoking from other smoking family members.
Keep Your Child Safe - Provide a Smoke-Free Home
Did you know....
- Tobacco is the number one preventable cause of illness and death in the world.
- Secondhand smoke increases asthma symptoms in children.
- Secondhand smoke increases the likelihood of a child having more ear infections, bronchitis, coughing, and colds.
We can help you or a loved one quit smoking.
- We provide FREE cessation counseling services.
- We provide FREE tobacco cessation support.
- We provide FREE nicotine replacement therapy (patches, gum, lozenges).